Watch our 2018 video and short film. If you like it, share on your own social media to help spread the word!
Scroll down for our 2016 music video as well and to see discussion questions and ways to get involved.
Level Up – YO S.O.S. and Urban Art Beat, 2018
Song and Behind the Scenes Footage
One Shot – YO S.O.S. and Urban Art Beat, 2016
Take It A Step Further!
- Which lyrics are the most interesting to you? What do they make you think about?
- Why do you think the artists chose to make the video look like this? How does it add to the overall message?
- Is there anything in this project that you can relate to your life?
- How does this project inspire you to end violence and make a positive change in your life or your community?
- Using the hashtag, #6feetabove, post your own short video with a rap about anti-violence and community empowerment and contact us on social media or email so we can reshare.
- Talk to your friends, family, and community members about the importance of finding alternatives to violence.
- Find healthy ways to channel strong emotions, for example arts, sports, writing, or meditating.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you or someone you know is considering engaging in violence, or has been impacted by community violence. You can always reach us at email@example.com, Facebook.com/yosos, or @youthorganizing on Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.
- You can also get involved with Urban Art Beat by visiting their website here.