Do YOU want help planning for and getting employment?
Justice Community Plus connects young adults with work-readiness opportunities.
Justice Community Plus provides work placement, vocational training and
soft skills development, and assistance with job searches and career planning.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- Ages 16-29.
- Residents of Bedford-Stuyvesant or Crown Heights.
- The next program will start in July 2018.
Group and individual job training and job search assistance designed to lead to employment
Assistance with Pre-TASC and TASC enrollment (Formerly GED prep)
Life Coach Services
Members work closely with staff to identify goals and to address challenges that may inhibit their employment and career aspirations
Members have the opportunity to give back to their community, learn important civic lessons, and practice basic work skills
Participants can receive a stipend of up to $1400 for completing personalized MILESTONES
3 Program Phases:
- Learn about the program expectations
- Complete intake forms and skills assessment
- Work in the community to develop and gain job readiness skills
- Participate in job readiness training
- Work on personal and professional goals with a case manager
- Get placed in an education program or internship and prepare to interview for jobs
For more information contact:
Youth Programs Coordinator | Bed-Stuy
Office: 718-773-6886 Ext: 3606